Baptists Together Safeguarding Case Worker
Baptists Together have a one-year maternity cover vacancy. The job description is available for download.
Church Centre Manager
The church is looking to appoint a Centre Manager who will enable them to make best use of their redeveloped buildings in pursuit of their ‘2020 Vision’ which is to
see Harborne Baptist Church glorify God as they are increasingly:
- Going out in mission
- Growing as followers of Jesus
- Welcoming all
- Celebrating our diversity
Working closely with the Minister, the Church Centre Manager will develop this 2020 Vision by:
- Acting as the Church’s ambassador in developing close relationships with groups and visitors
- Looking for new and creative connections with and between different user groups
- Ensuring that the buildings provide a warm welcome for all
- Exploring new opportunities for the use of the Church buildings within our local community
As part of the role, the Centre Manager will have specific responsibilities to manage Centre bookings, manage other members of the staff team, oversee the Centre’s infrastructure and ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
The appointment is for 20 hours a week (flexible working hours).
Salary: £11,000 per annum
For a detailed job description and an application form, please contact the Church Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 4277141.
Applications must be submitted by Wednesday 31st October 2018
Interviews will be held during the week beginning 12th November 2018
Start of appointment: January 2019, date to be agreed.
Kairos Coffee is looking for a new Manager. Opening into Parkgate Shopping Centre, Shirley, Solihull, Kairos Coffee, is a key part of the mission of the Church and provides a unique opportunity to demonstrate Christian love to our community. Further details about this part-time, salaried position are available here: www.kairoscoffee.co.uk/ourteam